Compton Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Administrator[Mr.Faraz]

2 posters

Go down

Application Administrator[Mr.Faraz] Empty Application Administrator[Mr.Faraz]

Post by Mr.Faraz Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Basic Information Questions:

- Account Name: Mr.Faraz

- Character Names:Henry_James

- Your Real Life Age:14

- Timezone(GMT):UTC+00:5

Basic Compton Gaming Questions

- When did you begin or join Compton Gaming Roleplay™:Yes

- How did you find out about Compton Gaming Roleplay™:Yes

- Are you active in-game, forums:Yes

- How long have you been playing on our Compton Gaming Roleplay™ server:Yes

- What is your daily gaming schedule on Compton Gaming Roleplay™:Yes

(Ex: How many hours do you play,check forums etc) It's Depands Daily i am online in server and forum 5Hours

Basic Background Questions:
- Have you ever been warned in-game:N/A

(If so, what for?)

- Have you been banned from the server:N/A

(If so, what for?)

- Have you been an Administrator on another Roleplay Server before: LSS-RP, FG-RP,CG-RP,RG-RP,AG-RP

(If so, for how long?)

- Have you previously been an Administrator in Compton Gaming Roleplay™ server?N/A

Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administration Questions:

- Why do you want to become a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator:Beacuse some administrator are busy on forum & our any problems so no one free beacuse i am always free to help peoples and mange all player's

- In your own views and words, what do you think a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator does, and what his/her duties are:i have duty to help peoples clean server banned hacker Cheaters

- What would you bring to the server and team, if chosen as a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator:Yes

- Why should Compton Gaming Roleplay™ select you to be a Administrator, over anyone else:Yes

- How would you assist us in fixing and to maintain the server as an Administrator:Yes

- Do you consider yourself a helpful person, and someone who can work under pressure. Yes

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administration Application Terms & Agreement

Please be sure to check each box with a "X" before continuing your application process. This notes that you agree to the terms and agreements created by Compton Gaming Roleplay™. If you do not check the box, your application will be auto-denied and you'll be forced to re-apply.

[] Do you understand that giving false information will lead to a straight denial, and if inducted as an Admin, a straight removal
[] Do you understand the Administration Team works under a hierarchy, which has higher ranks and split powers of authority
[I agree] Do you understand that the Administration Team, is a "Team", and that we work together to fulfill server and Administrative goals
[I agree] Do you understand that, by applying for a Administration position, you are fully aware of our Server Rules and Forum Regulations
[I agree] Do you understand that, if you are given a Administration position, you are prohibited to have a position of Staff on another Community
[I agree] Do you understand that, if successful in becoming a Administrator, you will need to be active and that being inactive will hinder your stay within the team

Mr.Faraz

Back to top Go down

Application Administrator[Mr.Faraz] Empty Re: Application Administrator[Mr.Faraz]

Post by Musically Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:22 pm

Denied - Reason speaks for itself in the application.
Musically
Musically

Back to top Go down