Compton Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application [ Jakob Cross ]

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application [ Jakob Cross ] Empty Admin Application [ Jakob Cross ]

Post by Jezuz Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:40 pm

- Account Name: Jakob_Cross

- Character Names: Jakob Cross

- Your Real Life Age: 18

- Timezone(GMT): +2 GTM

Basic Compton Gaming Questions

- When did you begin or join Compton Gaming Roleplay™️: Uhm, about 2 weeks ago ? Not sure..

- How did you find out about Compton Gaming Roleplay™️: My good friend (Ingame name)-Steve invited me into server.

- Are you active in-game, forums: Yes

- How long have you been playing on our Compton Gaming Roleplay™️ server: Well currently not much, I was busy with my job but now I have more time for the server.

- What is your daily gaming schedule on Compton Gaming Roleplay™️: Uhm, like 5-7 hours.

(Ex: How many hours do you play,check forums etc)

Basic Background Questions:
- Have you ever been warned in-game: I think NO.

(N/A)

- Have you been banned from the server: No.

(N/A)

- Have you been an Administrator on another Roleplay Server before: Yes, in 5 different Roleplay servers.

(Uhm, almost year.)

- Have you previously been an Administrator in Compton Gaming Roleplay™️ server? No. Thats why Iam applying. Smile

Compton Gaming Roleplay™️ Administration Questions:

- Why do you want to become a Compton Gaming Roleplay™️ Administrator: Why would I join the adminstration team you ask? I think it would be fun to become an admin, but of course I wouldn't abuse it or do any nonsense. The adminstration is a coopertive team that helps the players, and also keeps the server up. I know that if you are not a moderator, it reduces your chances to becoming an admin, but I think this application will prove that I would be a good admin. I've been a helper for a bit now, but I have realized that it's time for me to step it up a bit, and take a bigger responsibility and help the players and the server even more! Sometimes, I think that people would look at me that I am crazy for wanting to help a server, but I acually want to make Compton Gaming Roleplay succeed. I've been searching for servers that are hiring and just starting, I finally found one that I think really acually could succeed, so I would like to volenteer to make the server more known. It took me so long time find a server like Voltage Roleplay, and now I really want it to stay up and make it become the next big thing! And finally I have found Compton Gaming Roleplay, a great server that is looking for admins that I think I fit for that job!

- In your own views and words, what do you think a Compton Gaming Roleplay™️ Administrator does, and what his/her duties are: Hmm.. Focus on the reports, specially on newcomers. Punish the rulebreakers, like MGer's, DMer's, CRer's, Hackers etc.

- What would you bring to the server and team, if chosen as a Compton Gaming Roleplay™️ Administrator: First of all great RPer, clean and friendly communty.

- Why should Compton Gaming Roleplay™️ select you to be a Administrator, over anyone else: Well, You guys have to figure out it yourself. Smile

- How would you assist us in fixing and to maintain the server as an Administrator: Hmm, this is hardone, and honestly... I dont have answer on that. :/

- Do you consider yourself a helpful person, and someone who can work under pressure. If so, how?
Yes, I am good listener and example from my personal life.. I had meeting with my psycologist, and she said to me after our meeting that *Now I am the one who needs psycologist*

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Compton Gaming Roleplay™️ Administration Application Terms & Agreement

Please be sure to check each box with a "X" before continuing your application process. This notes that you agree to the terms and agreements created by Compton Gaming Roleplay™️. If you do not check the box, your application will be auto-denied and you'll be forced to re-apply.

[X] Do you understand that giving false information will lead to a straight denial, and if inducted as an Admin, a straight removal
[X] Do you understand the Administration Team works under a hierarchy, which has higher ranks and split powers of authority
[X] Do you understand that the Administration Team, is a "Team", and that we work together to fulfill server and Administrative goals
[X] Do you understand that, by applying for a  Administration position, you are fully aware of our Server Rules and Forum Regulations
[X] Do you understand that, if you are given a Administration position, you are prohibited to have a position of Staff on another Community
[X] Do you understand that, if successful in becoming a Administrator, you will need to be active and that being inactive will hinder your stay within the team

Jezuz

Back to top Go down

Admin Application [ Jakob Cross ] Empty Re: Admin Application [ Jakob Cross ]

Post by Musically Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:14 am

This Application is too vague please a put more effort into it and reapply.
Musically
Musically

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezuz Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:31 am

I think the application is good and I am not he online who say's that... I mean if you dont need more Adminitrators then you could just CLOSE the applications... And I can't see anywhere a note (minimum ... words). Sorry...

Jezuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Musically Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:10 am

Denied. Its not a minimum words, its that the application doesn't make me want to say I WANT YOU TO BE AN ADMIN. You can amaze anyone with a couple sentence you on the other hand didn't amaze me.
Musically
Musically

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down