Compton Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Admin Application] John Cavallo

2 posters

Go down

[Admin Application] John Cavallo  Empty [Admin Application] John Cavallo

Post by John_Cavallo Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:15 pm

Basic Information Questions:

Account Name:John_Cavallo

Character Names:John_Cavallo

Your Real Life Age:16

Timezone:UTC -6

Basic Compton Gaming Questions

When did you begin or join Compton Gaming Roleplay™:
I joined Compton Gaming Roleplay around a month ago around mid way towards February id say maybe around 6-5 weeks i have been on this platform.

How did you find out about Compton Gaming Roleplay™:
How i personaly found out about Compton Gaming Roleplay was i like to Roleplay alot it is a passion for me so what i always do in my free time i like to go vist different Roleplaying servers to see if its somthing i would like. So i stumbled across this server in the Internet section on SAMP and i gave this server a chance and now a month goes past and i find myself wanting to be part of the administrartion team on this server.

Are you active in-game, forums:
I say im more active than the regualr person that gets on to this server because in-game my faction witch is the FBI forces me to be more active and do my job so i would say yes that i am very active in-game.I would say that i am not really active on fourms unless if i am reading the rules or any on going events of some sort because i am so foucesed on the in-game action i dont get the chance to go on fourms but also yes i do check up on the fourms and i do understand that if i get accepted to be in the adminstartion team i would have to be more active in the fourms than i am now.

How long have you been playing on our Compton Gaming Roleplay™ server:
I have been playing Compton Gaming Roleplay for over a month now since i started in the mid way in February.

What is your daily gaming schedule on Compton Gaming Roleplay™:
I do not have a daily gaming schedule on Comption Gaming Roleplay i get on when i have the time when i can play for awhile i dont get on for a hour and leave i ussually get on for up to 3-4 hours and i do the same for the rest of the days. I sometimes get up to even more time playing but thats if i have the time and i need to do something in game.Also i would like to add that i dont get on daily witch is inpossible but i do mange my freetime and get on when i can so i would say roughly that my gaming schedule would be when i got my time manged i play untill i cant no more.
Ex: How many hours do you play,check forums etc
If i had to get a good soild answer on how much i play and check fourms in a day i would say about 3-4 hours in game and maybe 45 mins a week on checking fourms and yes i do realize that i will need to be way more active on the forums if i get accpeted.

Basic Background Questions:
Have you ever been warned in-game: I have NEVER been warned in-game for any reason.
(If so, what for?)

Have you been banned from the server:i have NEVER been banned from the server for any reason.
(If so, what for?)

- Have you been an Administrator on another Roleplay Server before:I have been a helper on Noob Chats before on a server but i have not been a Administrator on another Roleplay Server before.
(If so, for how long?)

- Have you previously been an Administrator in Compton Gaming Roleplay™ server?
No i have not been an Administrator in Compton Gaming Roleplay server before and i hope i could become one.

Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administration Questions]:

Why do you want to become a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator:
The reason why i want to become a Compton Gaming Roleplay Adminstrator  is because i have always liked helping new players and answer there questions i find it awesome! Also i know the rules of Roleplay and i think i could enforce players to stop MG, DM, RK etc.  I also know how to spot out a hacker and i have been to many servers where i have reported people using types of cheats and hacks and have been rewared so i think that i would be good to report cheaters and i know the do's and don'ts to a roleplaying server i know how you should react to a roleplaying manner and i know when to report a person who is non roleplaying the correct way like quitting during a arrest or using /do the wrong way and there is many more ways i can spot a player that is not good for the server and it doesnt only affect the players but it gives the server a bad name and i want to be part of this team that takes these people out and makes the server a better and fun place.

In your own views and words, what do you think a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator does, and what his/her duties are:
In my own views and words i think that a good Compton Gaming Roleplay Administrator does, and what his/her duties are is to warn, ban or fine any player that is breaking the server rules also to answer the new players questions they may have and being respectfull to your fellow Adminstrator team and also the players. A part of a admins job is help players that are stuck in sticky situations like for example he/she gets a PM from a guy stuck in a car it is the admins job to help them out. A other duty they may have is helping in LSPD or FBI raids now as a fellow member of the FBI in-game before we raid a house we need to be followed by admin making sure we roleplay breaking in to the house we want to raid the admin we contacted has to make sure we roleplayed and to give the commander the items we would find in the raid for example if we raided a drug dealers house it would be the admins job to make sure we roleplay are way in also to unlock the door for we can get in and the most imporant thing is to give the commander the items he/she would find in the safe for example if its a drug dealers house the safe would be of course filled with drugs and money so it would be the admins job to give the commander in cheif of the LSPD or FBI the items and make sure it was all done in a roleplaying manner.

What would you bring to the server and team, if chosen as a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator:
What i would  bring to the server and team if i got chosen as a Compton Gaming Roleplay Administrator is a trust worthy loyal active player to the team and i would make the server and team a better place i would be happy to help any player that needs it and report any player breaking the server rules.

Why should Compton Gaming Roleplay™ select you to be a Administrator, over anyone else:
Why should Compton Gaming Roleplay select me over anyone else ? Well first off i have a motvaition to help newplayers than most Admins now this days i also have experiance on the FBI in-game as a director witch means i have arrested players in this server so i know the rules inside out.Not only do i know the rules but i have reported many people on this server working in the FBI from quitting during a arrest , avoiding roleplay, using occ the wrong way etc. I also make sure to help new players if i get the chance not only do i help the new people but i also report the bad ones. I think with me in the team i could make a change in the server by getting rid of the bad people and helping the goods once. I also have some ideas for events in mind and will be very active in-game and on the fourms.

How would you assist us in fixing and to maintain the server as an Administrator:
I would assit the team in fixing and to maintain the sever by like i said many times i would help report the players that are making the server have problems i would also like to help in events in-game and i have so many ideas and new feautres that we should add to the server witch will make it better even though this server is great as it self i have plans on making it a better place for everyone.

Do you consider yourself a helpful person, and someone who can work under pressure. If so, how?
I 100% consider myself to be a helpful person when it comes to helping people and gathering up ideas to find a soultion to a problem and it is somthing i enjoy very much and yes even if it puts me under pressure it makes me want to work harder and see results and i like working in a team to figure somthing out very much.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administration Application Terms & Agreement

Please be sure to check each box with a "X" before continuing your application process. This notes that you agree to the terms and agreements created by Compton Gaming Roleplay™. If you do not check the box, your application will be auto-denied and you'll be forced to re-apply.

[X Do you understand that giving false information will lead to a straight denial, and if inducted as an Admin, a straight removal
[X Do you understand the Administration Team works under a hierarchy, which has higher ranks and split powers of authority
[X Do you understand that the Administration Team, is a "Team", and that we work together to fulfill server and Administrative goals
[X Do you understand that, by applying for a  Administration position, you are fully aware of our Server Rules and Forum Regulations
X] Do you understand that, if you are given a Administration position, you are prohibited to have a position of Staff on another Community
[XDo you understand that, if successful in becoming a Administrator, you will need to be active and that being inactive will hinder your stay within the team

John_Cavallo

Back to top Go down

[Admin Application] John Cavallo  Empty Re: [Admin Application] John Cavallo

Post by Musically Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:23 pm

Can't be a faction leader and an Admin you have to pick one man.
Musically
Musically

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Cavallo Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:20 pm

Oops my mistake i had said i was the Co-director of the FBI and yes that is true but i forget to put that i deranked back to staff awhile ago in a roleplaying manner witch doesn't make me a Faction Leader anymore.

John_Cavallo

Back to top Go down

Post by Musically Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:41 am

Reapply again in 1 week. I like your application, but I feel it can be tweaked around a bit; Grammar wise and lets keep those "I" capitol. (And more) Thanks!
Musically
Musically

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down