Compton Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Server Manager Application] Skull

4 posters

Go down

[Server Manager Application] Skull Empty [Server Manager Application] Skull

Post by Punisher Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:40 am

Basic Information Questions:

- Account Name: Skull

- Your Real Life Age: 15

- Timezone(GMT): UTC+5:00

Basic Compton Gaming Questions

- When did you begin or join Compton Gaming Roleplay™: Hmm, just today. but I will be active and I got permission to apply for admin by Jonathan Mathers.

- How did you find out about Compton Gaming Roleplay™: Searched it.

- Are you active in-game, forums: Yes

- How long have you been playing on our Compton Gaming Roleplay™ server: Hmm, just today.

- What is your daily gaming schedule on Compton Gaming Roleplay™: Everytime I will play If I got time to play. I check forums everyday to recieve new feedbacks.

(Ex: How many hours do you play,check forums etc)

Basic Background Questions:
- Have you ever been warned in-game: No.

(If so, what for?)

- Have you been banned from the server: No

(If so, what for?)

- Have you been an Administrator on another Roleplay Server before: Yes. Like 2-3 months.

(If so, for how long?)

- Have you previously been an Administrator in Compton Gaming Roleplay™ server? No

Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administration Questions:

- Why do you want to become a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator:  I'm applying for this application because becoming an admin would be fun for me. I got much experience of being an admin in other servers and I'm familiar with the script.. I usually like to help players and I'm crazy for helping players that are in need. Whenever, I see any hacker I usually ban him, and I don't support and abuse my commands for my friends, I always try to give justice. and Whenever, at my time zone, at morning when no admins are online, Peoples usually use checkpoint hacks to complete the route and earn cash. I've been a helper, admin in other servers. and I want to help the players and the server to step up a bit and I always try to increase the player base by helping the players and inviting my friends to make this server more popular, I'd like to volunteer/judge/secure this server and make this server protected from hackers and other rule breakers and I think that I'm able/up for this job and I'll try my best to keep my job well and Try to learn from other administrators. I really hate people who rule break and get away with it under my eyes (even though I /report..., but admins aren't online sometimes). and I'll take care of that If I'm banning a hacker so I'll gather evidences so he won't lie, or be unbanned after giving one chance to him.

- In your own views and words, what do you think a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator does, and what his/her duties are: Admin duties are to serve players who need help and ban the hackers, punish the rule breakers and donot fool around using his/her commands.

- What would you bring to the server and team, if chosen as a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator: Well, I became admin in many servers, and I'd like to share my experience of a server.
There were many uncontrollable situations, but I tried my best to control that situation and I was always ready to help the players who are reporting and asking for it.
I think I'm now able to become a administrator in new life role play, and I hope that I'll be successful in this server too.

- Why should Compton Gaming Roleplay™ select you to be a Administrator, over anyone else: Well, I am more suitable candidate than other applicants because, I pledge that I will never abuse my commands or do any nonsense things with my commands, and do any favor to my friends'. I always like to help players and keep the server going well, I'll always protect the server from hackers and rule breakers. I got much experience of RP and administration, and I hope that my skills would be able to help the players and I'll not fool around using my commands, I'll try to respond every reports as soon as possible.. and I think it's the time for me to step up and become a server administrator to serve/protect the server and help the newbies and players to increase the player base and I think other applicants have their own skills, and they can learn from me, and I can learn from them to be more experienced.

- How would you assist us in fixing and to maintain the server as an Administrator: It depends on the script of the server, and as this script, I've experience of this script.
I got RP skills, administrator skills, and I'm active, matured guy. I hope that those things would help in doing my job, I'm friendly to all the players, admins, moderators. I know all the rules that could help me more in doing my job properly. I can even learn from other admins to be better.

- Do you consider yourself a helpful person, and someone who can work under pressure. If so, how?: Yes, I consider myself as a helpful person and I can work If even I'm under pressure, I've got adminship in many servers, and now I've learnt how to manage situations and I keep helping players who ask for it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administration Application Terms & Agreement

Please be sure to check each box with a "X" before continuing your application process. This notes that you agree to the terms and agreements created by Compton Gaming Roleplay™. If you do not check the box, your application will be auto-denied and you'll be forced to re-apply.

[X] Do you understand that giving false information will lead to a straight denial, and if inducted as an Admin, a straight removal
[X] Do you understand the Administration Team works under a hierarchy, which has higher ranks and split powers of authority
[X] Do you understand that the Administration Team, is a "Team", and that we work together to fulfill server and Administrative goals
[X] Do you understand that, by applying for a  Administration position, you are fully aware of our Server Rules and Forum Regulations
[X] Do you understand that, if you are given a Administration position, you are prohibited to have a position of Staff on another Community
[X] Do you understand that, if successful in becoming a Administrator, you will need to be active and that being inactive will hinder your stay within the team

Punisher

Back to top Go down

[Server Manager Application] Skull Empty Re: [Server Manager Application] Skull

Post by Musically Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:54 pm

/UnSupport
- 1. English is not the best and we are looking for admins that have a decent grammar.
- 2. Being an admin shouldn't be fun for you; you become an admin to be able take actions on players that break rules and troll around.
- 3. I've never seen you in game before in my life
- 4. The fact that you say you been admin on many servers makes me feel you are a server hopper meaning you jump from server to server just to get admin rights.

I say DENIED, but Benny or Jonathan gets the final decision.
Musically
Musically

Back to top Go down

[Server Manager Application] Skull Empty Uhmm..

Post by Punisher Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:57 am

Musically wrote:/UnSupport
- 1. English is not the best and we are looking for admins that have a decent grammar.
- 2. Being an admin shouldn't be fun for you; you become an admin to be able take actions on players that break rules and troll around.
- 3. I've never seen you in game before in my life
- 4. The fact that you say you been admin on many servers makes me feel you are a server hopper meaning you jump from server to server just to get admin rights.

I say DENIED, but Benny or Jonathan gets the final decision.

First of all, I'm not a server hopper. I just meant to say that I've the past experience of adminship. and secondly, if you're talking about someone's grammatical mistakes so I think that's not really needed in it. And, about my english. Its enough that it's understandable but My english is decent to me. And I said that It would be fun for me doesn't means that I'll fool around abusing my commands, I just meant to say that It'll be good for me to become an admin.. plus a player. and If you're talking about yo haven't' seen my IG.. So, yes. I'm a little bit new but not too new, and I'm trying my best to be much active in this server.
Anyways, I appreciate your opinion.

Punisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fish Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:27 pm

/support my frienda skull

Mr.Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Benny Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Alright, well I still haven't made a final decision on this one. Could you provide us with your character name that you use? That would be helpful in determining the final decision.
Benny
Benny

http://cg-rp.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Its Steve Guetta.

Punisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Musically Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:03 am

DENIED! Don't try copying application from your other application. Instead make every single application unique. I know exactly were you got this application from.
(Locked N Archived)
Musically
Musically

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down