Compton Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FORMAT]Administrator Application

Go down

[FORMAT]Administrator Application Empty [FORMAT]Administrator Application

Post by Benny Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Code:
[b][i]Basic Information Questions[/i][/b]:

[i]- Account Name:

- Character Names:

- Your Real Life Age:

- Timezone(GMT):[/i]

[b][i]Basic Compton Gaming Questions[/i][/b]

[i]- When did you begin or join Compton Gaming Roleplay™:

- How did you find out about Compton Gaming Roleplay™:

- Are you active in-game, forums:

- How long have you been playing on our Compton Gaming Roleplay™ server:

- What is your daily gaming schedule on Compton Gaming Roleplay™:
([b]Ex: How many hours do you play,check forums etc[/b])[/i]

[b][i]Basic Background Questions:[/i][/b]
[i]- Have you ever been warned in-game:
(If so, what for?)

- Have you been banned from the server:
(If so, what for?)

- Have you been an Administrator on another Roleplay Server before:
(If so, for how long?)

- Have you previously been an Administrator in Compton Gaming Roleplay™ server?[/i]

[b][i]Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administration Questions[/i][/b]:

[i]- Why do you want to become a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator:

- In your own views and words, what do you think a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator does, and what his/her duties are:

- What would you bring to the server and team, if chosen as a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator:

- Why should Compton Gaming Roleplay™ select you to be a Administrator, over anyone else:

- How would you assist us in fixing and to maintain the server as an Administrator:

- Do you consider yourself a helpful person, and someone who can work under pressure. If so, how?[/i]

_______________________________________________________________________________________

[b][i]Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administration Application Terms & Agreement[/i][/b]

Please be sure to check each box with a "X" before continuing your application process. This notes that you agree to the terms and agreements created by Compton Gaming Roleplay™. If you do not check the box, your application will be auto-denied and you'll be forced to re-apply.

[] Do you understand that giving false information will lead to a straight denial, and if inducted as an Admin, a straight removal
[] Do you understand the Administration Team works under a hierarchy, which has higher ranks and split powers of authority
[] Do you understand that the Administration Team, is a "Team", and that we work together to fulfill server and Administrative goals
[] Do you understand that, by applying for a  Administration position, you are fully aware of our Server Rules and Forum Regulations
[] Do you understand that, if you are given a Administration position, you are prohibited to have a position of Staff on another Community
[] Do you understand that, if successful in becoming a Administrator, you will need to be active and that being inactive will hinder your stay within the team
Basic Information Questions:

- Account Name:

- Character Names:

- Your Real Life Age:

- Timezone(GMT):

Basic Compton Gaming Questions

- When did you begin or join Compton Gaming Roleplay™:

- How did you find out about Compton Gaming Roleplay™:

- Are you active in-game, forums:

- How long have you been playing on our Compton Gaming Roleplay™ server:

- What is your daily gaming schedule on Compton Gaming Roleplay™:

(Ex: How many hours do you play,check forums etc)

Basic Background Questions:
- Have you ever been warned in-game:

(If so, what for?)

- Have you been banned from the server:

(If so, what for?)

- Have you been an Administrator on another Roleplay Server before:

(If so, for how long?)

- Have you previously been an Administrator in Compton Gaming Roleplay™ server?

Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administration Questions:

- Why do you want to become a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator:

- In your own views and words, what do you think a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator does, and what his/her duties are:

- What would you bring to the server and team, if chosen as a Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administrator:

- Why should Compton Gaming Roleplay™ select you to be a Administrator, over anyone else:

- How would you assist us in fixing and to maintain the server as an Administrator:

- Do you consider yourself a helpful person, and someone who can work under pressure. If so, how?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Compton Gaming Roleplay™ Administration Application Terms & Agreement

Please be sure to check each box with a "X" before continuing your application process. This notes that you agree to the terms and agreements created by Compton Gaming Roleplay™. If you do not check the box, your application will be auto-denied and you'll be forced to re-apply.

[] Do you understand that giving false information will lead to a straight denial, and if inducted as an Admin, a straight removal
[] Do you understand the Administration Team works under a hierarchy, which has higher ranks and split powers of authority
[] Do you understand that the Administration Team, is a "Team", and that we work together to fulfill server and Administrative goals
[] Do you understand that, by applying for a  Administration position, you are fully aware of our Server Rules and Forum Regulations
[] Do you understand that, if you are given a Administration position, you are prohibited to have a position of Staff on another Community
[] Do you understand that, if successful in becoming a Administrator, you will need to be active and that being inactive will hinder your stay within the team
Benny
Benny

http://cg-rp.org

Back to top Go down